Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes

Hello friends, thanks for stopping by today.  This is my last post for Crafty Sentiments Designs  Challenge team as I have decided to step down.  I had fun creating with these super cute images.   I am thankful to Suzanne and team for allowing me to join their team.  Now on to this week's challenge which is "Anything Goes".   For my project this week I decided to use Isobel thinking of spring.

I used the colors in the designer paper as inspiration to color the image with copics.  I used a stitched square die from my stash to cut out the image and layer it on the card.  I added some enamel dots to finish the card off.  I loved the way this card turned out!


Copics used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 0000
Hair: E37, 35, 33, 50
Blue: B97, 95, 93, 91
Yellow: YR23, Y15, 11
Tree trunk: E37, 35, 33
Grass: YG67, 17, 03

Check out the blog today to see what the other talented ladies created for this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment