Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Crafty Sentiment Designs Only for Girls

Hello friends,  thanks for stopping by today.  This week starts a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments Designs and its only for girls.  I decided to create a project using Florish.  She is perfect for the Spring season and for this challenge.

I colored her up using my copics and the colors are below.   I used a stitched circle die from Jaded Blossom to cut her out and layered a scalloped circle from Sizzix behind the image.  I used designer papers from Pebbles called Spring which went perfect with this image.  I added scalloped borders die cuts from La La Land Crafts to add some additional details.    



Copic colors:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 0000
Hair: E37, 35, 33
Pink: RV09, 06, 04
Watering can: C9, 7, 5

I had fun creating this card for this week's challenge.  Don't forget to stop by the blog to check out what the other talented ladies created for this challenge.  That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  

1 comment: