Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge

Hello friends, its a new challenge over on Crafty Sentiments Designs.  This week we are all about flowers and its perfect timing since tomorrow is Valentine's Day.  This challenge gave me an opportunity to raid my flower stash which I haven't done in a while.  This week I decided to use Catwalk for my project. She is so cute and I love her poodle skirt. I just love the way this card turned out!  This card is off to a special person so hopefully they enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.



Supplies used: 
Copics- Skin: E18, 15, 13, 11
Hair: W9, 7, 5, 3
Shirt: C3, 1, colorless blender
Skirt: R85, 83, 81
Shoes: R85, 83, 81
Authentique Sweetheart paper collection
IAM Roses Flowers
Jaded Blossom Heart border
My Favorite Things Stitched oval stax
Gina Marie Stitched Scalloped Ovals
My Creative Time die cut sentiment

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to check out what the other creative ladies have created for this challenge over on the blog.  Have an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment