Thursday, January 25, 2018

Stamp Anniething Carley the Cupid part 2

Hello friends, hope your Thursday is off to a great start.  I've had my cup of starbucks and I am ready to tackle whatever today brings.  As promised I am sharing the last two cards I created using Stamp Anniething Carley the Cupid.

I used the SVG cutting files from Stamp Anniething's shop to create both cards.  I used heart embossing folders from We R Memory Keepers and Crafter's Companion as a layer.  I colored the images using my copic markers.  These cards are ready to send off to some special friends for Valentine's day.


 Copic colors used:
Skin: E15, 13, 11, 21
Hair: W9, 7, 5, 3
Red: R39, 37, 35
White: C3, 1, colorless blender
Spectrum Noir glitter pen 
Copic Colors used: 
Skin: E18, 15, 13, 11
Hair: W9, 7, 5, 3
Red: R39, 37, 35
White: C3, 1, colorless blender
Spectrum Noir glitter pen 
That's all I have for you today, check out Stamp Anniething's shop for some super cute stamps.  Have a great Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment