Saturday, November 18, 2017

Papernest Dolls Avery with Hot Cocoa

Hello friends, it's Saturday and we made it to the weekend.  I am over on The Papernest Dolls blog sharing this cute tag I created using Avery with Hot Cocoa.  Isn't she just adorable?  I am in love with the new release for this month! I am gearing up for the holidays and decided to I needed to use this cutie to jump start my holiday gift giving.

I colored the image using copics and cut her out using a tag die set from Jaded Blossom. I added some embossed snowflakes to the background of the tag.   I stamped the "just for you" sentiment on a snowflake tag from Lawn Fawn and attached to the tag.  I added the tag to this cute Santa mug which included some hot cocoa, marshmallows, a candy cane, and some ghirardelli chocolates.


Copics used:
Skin: E15, 13, 11
Hair: W9, 7, 5, 3
Red: E19, R39,  RV29, 35
White: C3, 1, colorless blender
White gel pen

This is the perfect gift for a teacher, co-worker, or even a neighbor.  Head over to The Papernest Dolls shop and pick up some super cute stamps.   That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.  

2 comments: