Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Angels Hearts and Memories Patriotic Angela

Hello friends, hope you are having a great day.   We are celebrating the 4th of July here in the states.  I will be catching some fireworks later, love the fourth.  Today I have a card to share in honor of the holiday.  I am using Patriotic Angela from Angels Memories and Hearts.

I decided to use doodle bug designer papers to create this card.  I colored the image using copic markers.  I die cut the star border from a die I have in my stash.  I cut the sentiment out using a circle punch and layered a scalloped circle behind it.  I added some dimensional stars around the image.


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E37, 33, 31
Blue: B97, 95, 93, 91
Red: R29, 24
White: C3, 1, colorless blender 
I love the way this card turned out, if you love this image make sure you check out Angela's store on etsy.  She is having a great sale on her digital images.  Thanks for stopping by, I am off to enjoy some bar-b-que and fireworks.  Have a great rest of your day and we will chat soon.

Challenges I am entering:
Crafting from the heart
Always fun challenges
Ribbon Girls
Sketchy Challenges-Bingo (Sentiment, Image, Diecut)

3 comments:

  1. Marvelous! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I LOVE those papers and the star border!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi what a fantastic card adore your colouring and design papers just love the die too . Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

    ReplyDelete