Saturday, June 10, 2017

Paper Nest Dolls Safari Owen

Hello friends, Happy Saturday to you. Hope you are having a great start to the weekend.  I have a card share for you today using Paper Nest Dolls Safari Owen.   Safari Owen is apart of the  new release this month.

I colored the image using my copics.  I used the new doodle bug zoo paper collection to create this card.   I found a giraffe stencil in my stash and decided to use it on this card. It was a perfect time to use this stencil.   I used distress oxide ink to create the giraffe stencil background.  I die cut some leaves and placed them around the stitched dic cut circles.  I die cut the sentiment out using a flag banner die and I finished the card off with some enamel dots.




Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E57, 55, 53, 51
Shirt: E37, 33, 31
Pants: E57, 55, 53
Kola Bear: C3, 1, 0

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by.   Don't forget to check out the new release this month in the Paper Nest Dolls store.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment