Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Crafty Sentiments Designs Anything Goes Challenge

Hello friends, Happy Tuesday to you.  We have a new challenge going on at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  This week's challenge is anything goes and I created a  card using Annabel-Mermaid Hair.  She is so cute and love  the way this card turned out.


I colored the image using copic markers and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I used a hero arts front panel die to create the ocean scene. I cut out the sentiment using a banner die from MFT. Before popping the image up on foam tape, I added some stickles to her tail to give it some added pop.   I finished the card off by added some nuevo drops around the image.




Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31
Top, Tail: B99, 97, 95, BG49, 15, 34, YG41, 11

Don't forget to check out the other ladies and their creations over on Crafty Sentiments Designs blog.
Thanks for stopping by and we will chat soon!

Challenges I am entering:


7 comments:

  1. Oh my, totally love it! Love the frame/border with the turtle. She is STUNNING!

    Thank you for joining our Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved the colors you used! Wonderful coloring and card. Thank you for submitting with Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Good Luck- Vicki-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Stunning card and colouring I love everything about this piece.
    Thank you for joining us over at Scrapping4FunChallenges
    Kelly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love the glitter and colours
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my how cute! Love it! Thank you for joining us as Scrapping4FunChallenges! Best of luck to you, and hope to see you next round!

    Carrie, DT :)
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! beautiful coloring! thank you so much for playing along with us at Always Fun challenges!
    DT Waleska

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautifully coloured mermaid. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting From The Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete