Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Greeting Farm RN Anya

Hello Friends,  Happy Tuesday!   Did you know this week is Nurses Week?   To celebrate, I decided to create a card using the digital stamp RN Anya. I used a digital paper pack that I had in my stash, it was perfect to create this card. I printed the image out on copic x-press it blend card stock and colored her up using my copics.  I cut her out using my brother scan and cut  and layered her on two circles die cuts from my stash.  I added the clipboard from the Get Well Soon stamp set and die cut it out using the coordinating dies.  I then added the sentiment that is also fro the Get Well Soon stamp set. I added some enamel dots to finish the card off.  

I love the way this card turned out, and I love RN Anya.   That's all I have for you today, if you know someone who work in the medical field please don't forget to thank them for their services.  Have a fabulous day!  




Copic Colors used: 
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 00, 000
Hair: E49, 47, 37, 33
Scrubs: R22, 21, 20
White: N3, 1, 0
Clipboard: C3, 1, 0, gold spica pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment