Monday, May 22, 2017

La-La Land Crafts Inspirational Monday-Add a Animal

Happy Monday friends, hope your weekend was filled with crafty fun.  I am here to share my GDT project for La-La Land Crafts.   This week its all about adding a animal.  I decided to create a standing pop up card.  I saw this on Pintrest and had to try it out.  It is super fun and easy to put together.  

I decided to use Sitting Marci which you can find here for this project.  She is super cute, I just love her.  I colored her up using my copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I decide to use the doodle bug spring time paper collection for this project.  I wanted to create a tag so I used the pierced scalloped circles and stitched nested circles  and added them to the top of the card.  I used the sentiment from the Sitting Marci stamp set and cut it out using the label die from the stitched elements die set.  I added the flower border at the bottom so Marci could sit on.  Once the card is popped up, you will see a bear in a hot air balloon.  This bear is from one of the club kits that I received this year.   You can find more information on the club kits here.    



Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 00, 000
Hair: E59, 39, 34
Pink:R85, 83, 81
Green: YG67,63, 03
Bear: E59, 57, 55

I love the way this card turned out!  I am definitely going to try this card project again.  Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have an Awesome Monday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment