Saturday, May 6, 2017

Angels Hearts and Memories Kentucky Derby Debra

Hello Crafty Friends, Happy International Scrapbook Day!!!!  Hope you get some crafting time in today, I will be enjoying some crafty time.  I love this time of the year, there are a lot of crafty sales going on and several crops to get me inspired to create.  Today is the Kentucky Derby and I am showcasing  one of this month's new release Kentucky Derby Debra from Angels Hearts and Memories.  Every year, I try to catch the Kentucky Derby on TV just for the fashion.   Kentucky Derby Debra is ready to make a statement at the Derby with her hat.

I printed the image out on copic x-press it blend cardstock and colored her up using my copics.  I cut the image out using a oval die from my stash and added a stitched oval behind it.  I then added some frontage around the image along with fallback pearls.  I used designer papers from my stash to coordinate with the image.  I layered some tags behind the image along with a couple of flourishes. I then added a flower border to the bottom of the card.   I added the sentiment from my stash to the card that I think was perfect for this image.




Copic colors used: 
Skin: E13, 11, 21, 00
Hair: E59, 37, 33, ,31, 50
Hat: R85, 83, 81, YG67, 17, 03
Dress: C3, 1, 0 
Shoes: C9
Black gel pen
Pink Spica Pen 

That's all for today, hope you enjoy this card.  Check out Angel's etsy shop for this and other cute images.  Have an awesome International Scrapbooking Day!  Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment