Saturday, April 8, 2017

The Papernest Dolls Emma with Balloon

Hello friends, Happy Saturday.  I hope you are getting some crafting time in this weekend.  Today I am sharing a shaker card using the new Emma with Balloon from The Papernest Dolls.  This cutie is apart of the new release in the shop this month.  I needed to make a birthday card for a special little girl and she was perfect for this shaker card.

I printed the image out on copic xpress it blend card stock and colored her up using my copics.  I cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I used the Princess paper collection by echo park for my card. I die cut the frame out from a die I have in my stash and added various sequins to create the shaker.  I added the sentiment to the card and popped the frame up using foam tape to the card base.


 Copic colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 0000
Hair: E18, 15, 13, YR12
Dress: V09, 06, 04, V01
Socks: C3, 1, 0
Shoes: Light Purple Spica Glitter pen
Ballon: R22, 21, 20

Love how this card turned out, the recipient will love it too.  Well that's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Have a happy crafty day!

1 comment: