Monday, April 10, 2017

Some Bunny Shaker Card

Hello friends, Happy Monday to you.  I hope you had a fabulous weekend and you were able to get some crafty time in.  Today I have a card share using the Simon Says Stamp March card kit ,Some Bunny.  I've challenge myself to use up my card kits that I have and not hoard them.  Let's see how that goes, lol.  For some reason I was in the shaker card mood so I decided to create a shaker card using the cute bunny that's in the stamp set from the kit.

I colored the bunny and the eggs with copic markers.  I cut the images out using my brother scan and cut.  I used the columbus circle from Mama Elephant to create the shaker card.     I added some pretty pink posh sequins to the inside shaker and popped the panel up on the card front using foam tape. I used one of the sentiments from the stamp set to the bottom of the card.




Copic Colors used:
Bunny: C3, 1, 0
Pink: R22, 20, 00
Yellow: Y17, Y15, 06, 02

That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a awesome Monday!!!!

Challenges I am entering this card:

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and fabulous card! The colors and the bunny image are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete