Thursday, March 9, 2017

Scrapper's Delight Freebie

Good Morning crafty peeps, its Thursday and you know what that means.  I have a Scrapper's Delight  project share for you today.  Today I am showcasing this month's progressive freebie, the Easter Basket which is apart of the Easter Category over on the Scrapper's Delight website.  You can pick up the easter basket and any of the images in the Easter category for $1.50 this month.  Now on to my project, I created a Easter Basket and added the Freebie image along with Easter Babies 1.

I colored both of the images using my copics.  I wanted to add some pastel and bright colors to this project because that's what reminds me of Spring and Easter.  I used a easter basket die from Mama Elephant to create the basket and added the grass to the inside.  I then added some eggs to the basket to surround the image.



Check out the store for this and other cute Easter images at a great price.  You can also check out Scrappers Delight Inspiration Facebook page and share your Scrapper's Delights projects.   Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment and let me know what you think about this cute project.  Have a Fabulous Thursday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment