Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Lovely Marci

Good Morning crafty friends, thanks for stopping by.  Today I am sharing a Good Luck card featuring the Lovely Marci by La La Land Crafts.  I colored this image during La La Land's Facebook challenge a couple of weeks ago and decided to create a card with her.  She is super cute and I love all of the green in her dress.  I colored her up using my copics and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I pulled out my large circle embossing folder and embossed the front panel of the card.   I die cut a medium circle out of black card stock from the stitched circle die by La La Land Crafts.  I cut the circle in half to create a pot to place my gold hearts in.   La La Land Crafts is now carrying adhesive vinyl and foil in their store. Yayyy, I was super excited when Irina announced she was carrying this in the store.  I had to add it to my cart immediately.  This was the perfect opportunity to crack open my new adhesive vinyl.  I used the gold vinyl on chipboard and die cut the hearts out using the stitched hearts set from La La Land Crafts.  I layered the hearts in the circle to create dimension as I was going for the pot of gold affect.  I added the stitched tag behind the hearts, I then added the sentiment Best of Luck from Irish Marci stamp set.  Ok, I know I say this every time I create a card.  I truly am in love with this card, I am loving everything about this card.  This will be one of those cards that will be difficult to give away, lol.


Copic Colors used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000
Hair: E59, 37, 33, 31, 50
Green: YG67, 63, 25, 03
White: C3, 01, 00
Gold: YR23, Y15, 11, 01

Well I hope you love this card as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by and spending some crafty time with me.  Have a awesome Tuesday, we will chat soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment