Friday, September 9, 2016

Fun-day Friday episode 4

Hello my friends, Happy Friday.  I have a cute treat box to share with you today using the new La La Land Crafts stamp Witch Marci.  I followed the You tube tutorial by Irina Blount, the owner and creator of the LaLa Land Stamps and Dies.  The tutorial was so easy to follow and this treat bag is super cute to give out to trick or treaters.  I colored the image with my copics, colors used below.




Copic colors used:
Skin: E15, 13, 11, 21
Hair: V15, 06, 01
Orange: YR09, 07, 04
Green: YG03, YR01, YG00
Black: C09, 07, 05

I decorated the treat box with Pebbles designer paper I had in my stash.  I used the tag die set from La La Land Crafts to create the frame of the treat box. The cob web, spider web border, crows, and fence are all from La La Land Crafts as well.  I used some cute ribbon from my stash that says Trick or Treat.  I will be giving this treat box to my niece filled with candy.  That's all for today, thanks for stopping by.  Have a creative crafty weekend!!!

I am entering this project in Craft You Passion Anything Goes Challenge

1 comment:

  1. What a great creation. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Hope you join us again this week.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete